• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheapest .com registrar

They're not going to pull a RegisterFly? How long have they been around? Is $5.99 the regular price or a special? Just looking for feedback from folks who have already used them (and not copy and paste info from their own site!). I have a big portfolio at GoDaddy.com, and would be happy to move it over if things look Ok.

They're not going to pull a RegisterFly? How long have they been around? Is $5.99 the regular price or a special? Just looking for feedback from folks who have already used them (and not copy and paste info from their own site!). I have a big portfolio at GoDaddy.com, and would be happy to move it over if things look Ok.

It's a "special" but I've been using them for a few years and it's always been $5.99

I'm pretty sure it's the same company as DomainSite.com

From my experience with them, very good registrar with not a single issue. Reg'd over 100 domains between domainsite & name.com. And I've not heard a bad word about them, either.

It's a "special" but I've been using them for a few years and it's always been $5.99

I'm pretty sure it's the same company as DomainSite.com

From my experience with them, very good registrar with not a single issue. Reg'd over 100 domains between domainsite & name.com. And I've not heard a bad word about them, either.

Then I will have to seriously consider moving over! It would save me at least $200 per year! :eek:

Thanks for the info! :)

Hold up a second though - renewal on name.com is $7.99. Not sure how much transferring is, although I'd guess $5.99.

Back