• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OUr School Network!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do simple ways of pissing off the admins like using the classic winpopup to send a message to the whole school workgroup & then getting called into the admins office to see if it was me (I had past experiences in getting into the computer network). Oh & lets not forget the time I got so far into the schools network I got into the reports! Little did I know a snitch was right behind me & gee did I get in crap for that.

I just do simple ways of pissing off the admins like using the classic winpopup to send a message to the whole school workgroup & then getting called into the admins office to see if it was me (I had past experiences in getting into the computer network). Oh & lets not forget the time I got so far into the schools network I got into the reports! Little did I know a snitch was right behind me & gee did I get in crap for that.

Now young one what have you learnt from that..... Yes it is to smash every snitch in the face.

I was a junior technician at my old high school, and had access to nearly everyone's files, working in the main technician office in the admin block.

I remember one time I was in there alone, we just had a delivery of nearly 120gb worth of RAM, and 20 120gb hard drive, so I nicked 4gb RAM and a hard drive, still not been caught! I told my other 2 collegues that the order was delivered short, and they got more sent for free!

I've also hacked the network once as a task to see if it was secure, took a minute to get into it from my home laptop (my old one). I also have licenses for Photoshop CS2, Office 2003 & XP Pro from there which they gave me when I built my first PC, and they still work!

Wow...................... You guys are evil ;)

I've never even done anything like that. My school just got a new network so every school in my county is connected to the same network, you guys got any hacks I could use? I think I can get into cmd.

No it's not, when I used to go to school, they charged us some random fees and processed them as donations so that they wouldn't have to pay taxes, that's immoral.

Sep, I agree with you on that, but I still think what Adz did is kind of immoral.

Adz is your school rich at least? You are from the UK, so I expect your school to be somewhat overfunded?

[DWH]Yuxuan;1000537 said:
I meant he was lucky enough to get into the school with a go-kart ring.
WTF?
That aint no school.

My school was ----.. to put it bluntly. Chavs, underpaid teachers, debt, cheap. Luvly.. that's why it's underachievin ..

[DWH]Yuxuan;1000537 said:
I meant he was lucky enough to get into the school with a go-kart ring.

Haha, well lets put it this way, that's not a state school.

Here's the confusing bit, in the uk, "public schools" aren't public - they're private, and it's possible your friend was at one of those.

My experience of school certainly did not include go kart tracks.

The computers during my High School days were extremely basic. There wasn't even any internet for the school I don't think. There was a few small computers labs with Windows 95 and a Novell type system for users. During elementary school, there was no computers if I recall correctly. That would've been 1985.

In high school, I was more involved with the music side of their live sound system. It was a KOA or something PA system I think. The old days of the analog lighting board. Two scenes, 48 fixtures max! If anyone can remember a speaker brand kind of like KOA or KNA I can't seem to remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back