• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. rainplanet

Reseller Business

Hi all, i want to hear your opinions about reseller accounts. I am confused with the reseller packages offered by many hosting companies... Usually their $$ /GB are much more expensive than their shared hosting plans. In my understanding, if we buy something to sell it again then we should...
  2. rainplanet

Anyone using dreamhost?

I found their server has been either really slow or completely down since yesterday. I would like to get report from others who also have their site hosted by dreamhost. Thanks.
  3. rainplanet

.name

What do you guys think about .name domain? Is it good for personal blog? Who does offer the cheapest .name domain? Thanks for your info.
  4. rainplanet

Using .net without .com

The domain name I want currently leave me with .net, .org, and .info while .com has ben taken. The .com is actually only parked being unused. Will there be any disadvantage for me in the future if I got so much traffic with let's say .net if I don't have the .com? Will I loose many visitors to...
  5. rainplanet

Yahoo Mail Invite

Anyone would like to share me an invite for Yahoo! Mail Beta? Pls pm me if you have one and would like to give one to me. Thanks in advance.
  6. rainplanet

Subdomain with dns management feature

I have two questions with regard to providing a free (sub)domain service: What do I need if I want to provide a free subdomain service with dns management feature. Say that I have a domain of aa.com and I want to provide a subdomain something.aa.com service with dns management. It want it...
  7. rainplanet

reseller packages

Anyone knows a good web hosting company offering reseller packages similar to resellerspanel ? With similar to resellerspanel I mean that we just selling their package with our own pricing. I like the system used by resellerspanel but found it that the server sometime a bit slow. Thanks.
  8. rainplanet

uni.cc

Anyone knows how can I and how much roughly will it cost me to provide a free service like uni.cc domain which also offers DNS management. I know that uni.cc does not offer DNS management anymore.
  9. rainplanet

Need free host with my own domain

I just bought my own domain but at the moment I have no budget for hosting. Is there anyone here can tell me or offer me a free host with PHP/MySQL/FTP and allow me to use my own domain. Thanks.
  10. rainplanet

.biz domain

Hi guys, I want to hear your opinions about .biz domain. If the domain you want (either .com or .net) has been taken by someone else, would you prefer to add 'the' or dash (-) so that you still could get .com / .net domain or you prefer to get .biz for the name you want (given that .biz domain...
  11. rainplanet

Calendar through dropdown list

Is there any built-in feature in PHP that allows us to create a dropdown list that will fire a monthly calendar with clickable date when a user click the arrow sign of the dropdown list? If there is no such feature built in PHP, could anyone show me how to make a dropdown list like that...
  12. rainplanet

OpenBB: backing up and restore database

What is the best way to back up and restore OpenBB database? I want to install OpenBB somewhere on freeserver and make a mirror of it on my PC with PHP, IIS, and MySQL installed on it. So anytime the free server I use is down or close their service, I could install the backup on another server...
  13. rainplanet

Launching Web Project Created by VS.NET

After completing a web project created using Visual Studio .NET on a localhost (my own PC running IIS5), how could I make it run on a webserver? I have tried to just upload all project files to a webserver and it just could not run (there is an error). Is there any step I have to go through...
  14. rainplanet

PHP on Windows XP running IIS5

Previously I have php installed on my computer running with Apache webserver and I found no problem. But somehow I have problem with my IIS. Then I reinstall my Windows, and now I installed PHP to run on IIS5. I use the newest PHP version (4.3) and got an error when I try to run a simple...
  15. rainplanet

Help: Query to insert Date to access database

Anyone could help me to write a query using ASP.NET (language=VB) to insert date to access database. I have tried many times, but always got syntax error. Please help, what's wrong with my code? Thanks a lot.
  16. rainplanet

PHP script to pack and unpack files.

Anyone has ever install SmartBB ? The developer use a single installation file that will unpack itself during the installation process. Anyone would like to share a php script to pack some files to become one file and then unpack this file on the server?
  17. rainplanet

CHMODing.

Is it possible to do CHMODing through the web-based file manager? I mean if I upload files to the server that doesn't support ftp and the only way to upload files is just via their web-based file manager, how could I do CHMODing to files I upload? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.
  18. rainplanet

Free Forum... given away...

I want to give away some forums for free... The forum will use EdgeBoard scripts which is built using PHP and flat-file database. Anyone who want to have a forum but still have no idea about how to install it, register to the link in my signature and you will get a free EdgeBoard forum...
  19. rainplanet

Free payment service

I need a free service that enable me to receive a payment online. Anyone know a good service for this thing? How about Paypal? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
  20. rainplanet

Upload script using ASP

Anyone know where I can get a free ASP script that can be used for uploading zip file and automatically extracting that file in the web server? Please inform. Thanks.
Back