• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. rainplanet

Reseller Business

thanks for your replies... i guess the math does make sense... but i still can't see how to make my packages more attractive than what is offered by the hosting company from whom I get my reseller package.
  2. rainplanet

Reseller Business

Hi all, i want to hear your opinions about reseller accounts. I am confused with the reseller packages offered by many hosting companies... Usually their $$ /GB are much more expensive than their shared hosting plans. In my understanding, if we buy something to sell it again then we should...
  3. rainplanet

Anyone using dreamhost?

Thanks Yellowmc for your info. It is bad... but at least they are aware of the problem. And thanks for your suggestion Chris.S. Appreciate it... :-)
  4. rainplanet

Anyone using dreamhost?

I found their server has been either really slow or completely down since yesterday. I would like to get report from others who also have their site hosted by dreamhost. Thanks.
  5. rainplanet

.name

Thanks for your opinions guys. Actually I happen to like ws domains and hope that it is getting more popular. It is good as it can stand for website.
  6. rainplanet

.name

What do you guys think about .name domain? Is it good for personal blog? Who does offer the cheapest .name domain? Thanks for your info.
  7. rainplanet

Is this a great deal from Netfirms?

Thanks for your replies. I think as long as we can cancel at any time then the offer is good enough. Like Bruce said
  8. rainplanet

Is this a great deal from Netfirms?

The promotion is still on until now. Did anyone ever read a condition with this promotion that we have to renew the account after the first year? Thanks.
  9. rainplanet

Using .net without .com

Thanks for your comments guys. I like .net as well as much as I like .com. But I have an impression that if someone remember a domain name for a website but is not sure whether it is .com or .net they will try .com first. I think using .net is not a problem as long as the .com counterpart is not...
  10. rainplanet

Using .net without .com

That's what I thought. Thanks for your reply John.
  11. rainplanet

Using .net without .com

The domain name I want currently leave me with .net, .org, and .info while .com has ben taken. The .com is actually only parked being unused. Will there be any disadvantage for me in the future if I got so much traffic with let's say .net if I don't have the .com? Will I loose many visitors to...
  12. rainplanet

Need Any Tld Free

free .info for the residents of US and Canada at 1and1.com
  13. rainplanet

$4.99 .net domain names

Unfortunately registerfly doesn't accept Paypal. Anyone knows where I can buy a .com domain for USD5 or less by Paypal? Thanks. Netfirms is offering domains for 4.95 but again they don't seem to accept Paypal. IPower and IPowerweb are offering domains for 2.95 but I read so many bad...
  14. rainplanet

Yahoo Mail Invite

It is not about the space and I have already been using Gmail. I just want to try Yahoo Mail Beta. In the link there it says And yes I still couldnot see the link to "Try out the beta version of Yahoo! Mail"
  15. rainplanet

Yahoo Mail Invite

Any special consideration LiquidGoat? Do you think Gmail is better? I read few posts and articles on the Net mentioning good things about Yahoo! Mail Beta. Thanks for your reply.
  16. rainplanet

Yahoo Mail Invite

Anyone would like to share me an invite for Yahoo! Mail Beta? Pls pm me if you have one and would like to give one to me. Thanks in advance.
  17. rainplanet

Subdomain with dns management feature

I am not sure what you meant. But thank you anyway for your reply. Anyone else knows how is it working? Thanks.
  18. rainplanet

anyone? please... :
  19. rainplanet

I have two questions with regard to providing a free (sub)domain service: What do I need if I want to provide a free subdomain service with dns management feature. Say that I have a domain of aa.com and I want to provide a subdomain something.aa.com service with dns management. It want it...
  20. rainplanet

a1whs.com

I recommend a1whs.com. He has been helping me a lot in finding and setting up a reseller account with a hosting company he recommended. He quickly responds to emails and is helpful.
Back