• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Crawling and Indexing

As described above crawling and indexing is the search engines examining the website then displaying what it has found on the SERPs (search engine results pages). Some important things to note is that if you want your website to show up first for some information such as an article then post it...
  2. W

How long have you build a website?

I'm not a newby but with 13 years of experience it usually takes me under a month to develop a website.
  3. W

How comfortable are you with writing HTML entirely by hand?

I started out using a WYSIWYG editor then as the need for more detailed web design work was needed I started using hand coding more and more often and after over 13 years in the business I use a healthy balance of the two. WYSIWYG for letting to write code faster for me while I fine tune it with...
  4. W

Search engine ranking in search map

Update: Moz just jumped their prices from $84/year to $99/year.
  5. W

What is the advantage of collapsing white space?

Speed for website loading but in today's internet connections it usually is not a problem unless you are using a poorly coded CMS (content management system) to build your website for you. In that case there are plug-ins to help speed up your website but the more plug-ins you have the slower...
  6. W

Search engine ranking in search map

If you are looking for ranking locally and in Google Maps then I would recommend finding and claiming your Google+ page plus finding and claiming your Facebook page then head over to Moz Local and spend the $84/year to get your business out there. If you do a search for 'google my business' you...
  7. W

Free images for websites

I used to have a few websites bookmarked for free but the quality was just not there. You can buy thousands of images on a CD for $10 to $20 dollars but for the most part I make exact high quality purchases for only a dollar or two at places like fotolia.com.
  8. W

Blog Design

The easiest platform that I came across is WordPress. Unfortunately, the best design is to do it yourself because if you purchase one it is very difficult to make changes to it yourself. WordPress has many free designs also.
  9. W

About Organic Traffic

* Keyword Research (free: use google adwords, paid: use moz, seobook, etc.) * Competition Analysis (free: not much our there worthwhile paid: spyfu) * Build site via keyword research (write for the visitor NOT the search engine) - Content marketing when building website (utilize buzzsumo and...
Back