• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Whats Is The Absolute Best Free Host In The World!

http://localhost/ Support ASP, ASP.NET ,JSP, PHP , CGI Unlimited webspace unlimited bandwith
  2. D

Host.sk no longer free.

"...we require from our members a contribution of only 29 USD within the next 10 days" perhap it lack "each one of " ... But wait and see , i've received it too !
  3. D

yahoo email plus

Yahoo POPs! simulate POP and SMTP port for Yahoo mail in order you can use your favorite email client to fetch mail from Yahoo. I'm using Outlook to fetch mail from Yahoo, it's good !
  4. D

yahoo email plus

yes , you can check Yahoo mail You can use Yahoo POPs . It's free of charge and allow you to check Yahoo mail from any email client . I' using it ...
  5. D

Will there ever be an end to free hosting?

opss , all good free web hosts i know is down . But it still remains some host with very ugly BIG banner ... like spacesport
  6. D

[Thread closed] 300MB, mySQL, SSI, ASP, CGI - all for free.

but I believe they understand.. and please don't abuse it
  7. D

www.xtremesite.com is back up

thanks good , it's back. Well I don't mind about banner , because it is the cost of free . Hosting owner needs money to survive too so I don't bother them with problem free-ads or not free-ads . Just need space .. fast, and support scripting . And xtremesite is a good host .
  8. D

Free ASP Host

asp is simple , but all ASP host I upload sources , ASP run very very slow except websamba . I don't know why ...
  9. D

[Threads merged] www.xtremesite.com

some time server will be down , but I can't request more on a free host .:-D FREE is BEST ! When will server back ?
  10. D

Freehost, 5mb, PHP, mail()...

www.fusioncities.com have mail() support Have fun
  11. D

Free ASP Host

websamba don't support Scripting.FileSystemObject
  12. D

Asp.NET free hosting + no adds

Oh no I'm the unlucky one ! :) :D
  13. D

and so it's spend more times to check and upload .:) In regards of dotnetplayground , it's not accept any new registration at this time . You must wait for any account has been cancelled in order you can fit into .
  14. D

It use browser update , :confused2
  15. D

Some hosts

but i don't know any russian except Zrasvoijie and Dostjianhie :) :D
  16. D

Xtremesite.com!

it's down after i commited my account . :confused2 :(
  17. D

The Official Lycos UK Thread!

First I apologize if I hurt you . I am an Asian and I don't agree with you . If an Englishman live in Australia or Asia , when they register lycos.uk with their location , will they be banned ? Yes , I think so . And if an Asian live in London , what will happen ? I register with lycos.uk and...
  18. D

php+mysql

Many thanks . I tried it. But freesql limit 100 queries to your database per day . If i have more users so the count of queries > 100 .
Back