• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need NL RDP

DJboutit

I am looking for a RDP with these specs

150gb to 200gb space
10 to 12 connections max
1gbps to 2gbp connection speed
Server location NL
Accepts Paypal

$7 to $8

If you offer this hit me up Skype DJboutit

If you are looking for Remote desktop protocol in Europe, then I'll suggest you to go with heartinternet. They are the leading web hosting service in the UK who offer the finest solution for website hosting and data center services.

What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering? Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean? Make sure that you understand what you’re getting from the storage through the number of email addresses, quantity of domains and subdomains included, and beyond.

There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more. When you face such offers it seems like a great chance is knocking at your door.

Need NL RDP? of course, We offer Windows RDP servers in more than 10 locations, Try us!
Instant Setup, Admin Access, 24/7 Support, 1Gbps port

RO - Bucharest
NL - Amsterdam
FR - Paris
DE - Frankfurt
AT - Vienna
US - New York, San Jose, Ohio
CA - Montreal
DK - Copenhagen
UK - Manchester

Check out the plans: (Strats from $17.99)

VPS9 Networks provides VPS hosting at an affordable price.

Features:
  1. Instant RDP Access
  2. Network - 1Gbps
  3. 30Day Moneyback Guarantee
  4. KVM Platform

We offer Windows RDP Admin in more than 12 locations!
Instant Activation, Powerful CPU, Full Admin Access, 24/7 Support

Starts from $15.86/MO

Other RDP Locations: Romania, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Russia, Canada, Germany, France, Hong Kong, Denmark, UK, Turkey and ...

Get Now And View All Plans:
Admin RDP

Yes, Noushost Offshore Netherlands Windows VPS are powered by the KVM Platform with SolusVM Control Panel, affordable prices with 1Gbps port Speeds.

Back