• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Oh, Xenforo. So this is what people were complaining to me the other day about.

I have to agree with them 100%. This looks and feels absolutely terrible. Days gone by this is what it would look like when Internet Explorer 6 failed to properly parse a CSS and made everything awkward looking.

Oh, Xenforo. So this is what people were complaining to me the other day about.

I have to agree with them 100%. This looks and feels absolutely terrible. Days gone by this is what it would look like when Internet Explorer 6 failed to properly parse a CSS and made everything awkward looking.

We have 3 different themes to choose from. Default xenforo theme is one, the other two are pro themes. You can change this in your preferences.

Which browser are you using? And what kind of errors do you see? Can you provide a screencap?

We have 3 different themes to choose from. Default xenforo theme is one, the other two are pro themes. You can change this in your preferences.

Which browser are you using? And what kind of errors do you see? Can you provide a screencap?

No errors, but it resembles the mangled mess that resulted when my site gets an error.

Not sure what that means. Screencap would be useful. Try switching to one of the other themes we offer.

Will have to try the other themes. Because the default one looks like what happens to my own website when I break the CSS or when the connection is interrupted before the themes are fully loaded. Its awful.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP, im a old man now. Sorry I broke the rules, and posted before i was 13.

Back