• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is there need for VPS .

ukhostgator

Hello All,

We have a forum ukhostgator .com . Currently we are havings lots of traffic on our website. Please let us know when shall we go for VPS . At the moment we are on the shared server . If yes then please suggest us the best VPS provider we can choose .

Your point of view please.

Thanks in advance.

Huh?

How should we make a suggestion without any stats?
What about your diskspace, bandwidth and how many visitors you get?

You only have 70 members, 2/3 are uselly spambots with phpbb. So... Exactly how busy are you?

You know hostgator is a registered trademark right?

Last edited:
I would suggest you for a dedicated server if you are increasing on your traffic. A dedicated server will cost you a bit higher but will guarantee you with more security and able to handle large traffic loads.

I would suggest you for a dedicated server if you are increasing on your traffic. A dedicated server will cost you a bit higher but will guarantee you with more security and able to handle large traffic loads.

You are kidding right?!?

Nothing like kidding, but if that's a forum with increasing visitors then he should be well with a dedicated server or maybe a forum hosting.

Did you even visit the site?

Its a forum with a default phpbb theme with only 70 members (most of them are spambots). Shared (free) hosting will be fine for now.

Don't you think you should rebrand to a different name if you're getting popular? It's very similar...

Hostgator had plenty of money before, but now as a member of EIG, they have I'm sure a 7-figure legal budget. :)

Provide details of your bandwidth and memory uptake and I'll let you know. Are you located in Europe? We offer affordable VPS packages on abelohost.com. We'll offer you personally a 30% discount. Just write us a ticket and we'll respond.

Firs thing that you should consider is the features. When you say shared servers, it has a limited one like max process limitations, etc. Find out what you need first so you can check if VPS is the best option.
1.gif

You also get best hosting services on HostingPari.com, it provide all hosting solution to clients. It provides web hosting, Reseller Hosting, Virtual Private Server Hosting and Dedicated server Hosting

Back