• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Review on MirrorFileHost

Your website is powered by admin?
That looks a bit weird.

Your "webhosting" theme isn't responsive.

World No. 1 Hosting Provider makes you sound completely ridiculous as well. People are going to get a good laugh out of that and then go somewhere else.

World No. 1 Hosting Provider makes you sound completely ridiculous as well. People are going to get a good laugh out of that and then go somewhere else.
Many hosts use the term it didn't work for me. But if the web host wants to keep the slogan they would have to change the color to yellow to make the client think with the web host's ideas.

Your website is a good effort but it still needs a lot of improvement. You need to change this yellow color. Why don't you replace it with white? and there is very less text on your site, footer isn't good.
Best of luck!

Nice website .. but when the page is not on full screen the prices and the months are overlapped .. is it a responsive site ... In addition, the main page is totally different from any other page .. I though I was re-directed to another website

Back