• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Techniques to develop layout

SonalAher

I'm a programmer and web developer of desktop application. I've always had concerns about the final presentation of the system, its usability, interface and accessibility.

My goal is to have a thorough knowledge about design, but about having a sense of the thing. Especially when it comes to the web, it is essential to have understanding of what is causing this.

Always researched on how to develop web layout. Study of colors, typography etc ... But I could not find a pattern or technique for structuring this thing. All I found is too abstract to reach a conclusion of something.

I found and studies about layout in detail and the concept of grid (menuscript, columns, modular and hierarchical).

Would anyone like to add more specific information on the topic. Thanks in advance!

NOTE: My interest is not in being design but have a more direct knowledge of the matter.

Hello SonalAher, are you good at developing eCommerce website? I want to build a new eCommerce website because the old system is too slow.

Hi SonalAher

Sometimes it really happens that a programmer is just good in programming and not in web design but for me to help you this is a sort of advice, first you have to consider the target client you offered a website and make a review on it or you can try to make a website using wordpress its free and definetly you would like it.

I hope it would help you :)

Back