• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nostalgia

Heyyyyyy! Why'd y'all forgot about me? :p Just passing by to say hello, good to see a lot of familiar nicknames! The opening post of the thread said pretty much everything about webhosting and forums... so sad to see it fade. I even have a blog for funny/curious/interesting pictures as a hobby, but if it's not hosted on Facebook, it's hard to get people to go. What a sad state of the web...

Anyways, hi to everyone ^^

I remember being so used to the threaded style of forums. When the flat interface started to become popular it took me some time to adjust. I was like how are we supposed to know who is talking to who!?

Hey all!
I think I've been a member here since 2005? I still come by every now and then to have a look around. I still use free web hosting and will always I'm sure. Why?, because It's free for one! .. lol, and also because I have found some free hosts to be very reliable and offer good quality web hosting. Plus you can't complain if something is free so it is much less of a headache for me.
So yeah, I guess I disagree with the original poster about the need for free web hosting dying. As long as there is an internet there will be a need for free hosting. Oh, did I mention that most paid hosting is lousy anyways? - Alley

I remember being so used to the threaded style of forums. When the flat interface started to become popular it took me some time to adjust.
We had to work pretty hard to convince a couple of old stubborn wwwthreads members to join vB back in the day... :)

As long as there is an internet there will be a need for free hosting.
Hi alley, nice to see you drop by! I think you've got a point.

I think that sums it up pretty good. :D

When new posts happen in these threads, they're like a beacon call for old members over the net lol

I still miss the great free hosting directory there used to be up to approx 2012. I loved that I could filter all my requirements and find the exact quality host I needed. Good to see that the Forum is still a going concern.

Our advanced search for free web host is available. See here
If you miss any features you'd like to be able to search, please let me know.

Thanks for the feedback!

Back